|Terms and Conditions
1. Designs are copyright of Made By Myself. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you, or a third party, cannot copy or reproduce designs in any part or way. This also applies to samples ordered.
2. When placing your order, the full payment is required before work can begin on the wedding stationery. The payment can be paid for by card, paypal, cheque or bank transfer. If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to ‘Sarah Rhodes’.
3. We recommend ordering a few extras (blank - with a dotted line, if you have chosen to have printed guest names) in case of last minute guest list changes or any extras that are required.
4. When an order is received, further details will then be requested and a proof will be prepared with your chosen wording and colour. This will need to be checked and signed off prior to proceeding to the next stage of the order. We will not begin your order or go to print without you approving the design, layout and proof reading the text. Please check your proofs very carefully before confirming that you would like to proceed with an order as Made By Myself cannot be held responsible for any mistakes that are discovered afterwards.
5. Additional changes after production of two set of proofs may incur extra costs. Changes made once the proofs have been signed off may be subject to additional charges. Changes must be made by email or post and will not be accepted by telephone.
6. Please allow 4 weeks from the approval of the proof for the order to be completed. If you have a tight timescale please contact us to see if we can fit your order into our schedule. Ideally we would recommend placing an order 3-4 months before you intend to send out your stationery. This gives time for any amendments, approvals and delivery times required.
7. Once the order is complete you will be notified.
8. Delivery within mainland UK will be by Royal Mail for samples and larger orders will require a signature and will be delivered by courier. Delivery charges vary depending on the amount ordered, as follows:
£1.20 if order is less than £10.00,
£2.50 if order is between £10.00 - £29.99,
£3.95 if order is between £30.00 - £59.99,
£4.95 if order is between £60.00 - £89.99,
£5.95 if order is between £90.00 - £119.99,
£7.95 if order is between £120.00 - £149.99,
£8.95 if order is between £150.00 - £199.99,
£11.95 if order is between £200.00 - £299.99,
£13.95 if order is between £300.00 - £399.99,
£18 for orders over £400.00,
Table/Seating Plans are sent separately at an additional cost of £10.00 due to their size and fragile nature and also they are larger than Royal Mail's standard packet size.
9. The prices above assume delivery would normally occur in three stages, save the date cards first, invitations and rsvp cards second, and menus, order of service, place cards and any other 'on the day' items nearer the time of the wedding. Any further splits in delivery may incur additional charges.
10. If you live locally orders can be collected by prior appointment.
11. Please contact Made By Myself for international sample and order delivery charges.
12. All orders are carefully packed to avoid damage in transit. On receipt, if you feel there are any discrepancies with your order, these must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
13. We cannot be held responsible for damage which occurs when you post individual items to your guests. We will offer you advice regarding the safest method of posting should you wish.
14. Refunds can only be given or items replaced if you find the item to be faulty.
15. Designs that feature small parts and decorations are not suitable for small children.
16. Please note each card is handmade so there may be slight variations.
17. Cancellations - In the unfortunate event that an order needs to be cancelled, the minimum payment we will require is 40% of the total order and depending on what stage the order is at, this could be more to cover materials and production time.
18. All items remain the property of Made By Myself until paid for in full.
19. Made By Myself reserves the right to remove any promotions or discounts without prior notice.
20. Song lyrics and hymns maybe copyrighted. It is your responsibility to get permission for any copyright material, for example hymns or poems that are to feature in the stationery.